To view our performances, please visit our YouTube channel.
Me2/ is receiving attention from local and national media outlets. Please click on the links in blue to watch/listen/read:
- “Conductor Ronald Braunstein–Making Music, Fighting Stigma” by Robin Flanagan, bp Magazine, Winter 2017
- “Me2/Orchestra strikes the right note on mental illness” by Bill Brownstein, Montreal Gazette, April 2015
- “Me2/Orchestra makes music and nurtures musicians in a ‘stigma free zone'” by Andy Steiner, MINNPOST, October 2014
- “Opera singer spreads mental illness awareness” by Brent Hallenbeck, Burlington Free Press, June 2014
- “Conductor creates musical outlet for people with mental illness” by Elizabeth Bloom, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, February 2014
- “Braunstein’s Me2/Orchestra plays right notes with inclusive message” by Toby Tabachnick, The Jewish Chronicle, February 2014
- “For this orchestra, playing music is therapeutic” by Dave Gram, Associated Press, January 2014
- “Playing for Mental Health” by Brent Hallenbeck, Burlington Free Press; November 2012
VIDEO & RADIO
- Click here to visit the website for “Orchestrating Change,” the upcoming documentary about Me2/. The 7-minute presentation reel is available on the home page (2016).
- Click here to view the “Stuck in Vermont” video about Me2/’s Bach in the Subways performance (March 2016).
- Click here to watch a news piece about Me2/Orchestra created by Al Jazeera English (April 2014).
- Click here to watch the “First Person” video by BBC News featuring Ronald Braunstein and Me2/Orchestra (January 2013).
- Listen to Executive Director Caroline Whiddon discuss the Me2/ organization with Lynne Goodson on The Point, 104.7 FM (September 30, 2012).
- Vermont Public Radio interviewed Me2/Orchestra cellist Will Kiendl and Executive Director Caroline Whiddon about the “Music in the Prisons” tour in August 2012.
- WCAX-TV 3 produced a news piece about the Me2/ cello trio “Music in the Prisons” tour.