To view our performances, please visit our YouTube channel.
Me2/ is receiving attention from local and national media outlets. Please click on the links in blue to watch/listen/read:
VIDEO & RADIO
- Click here to listen to At Me2/Orchestra, “acceptance is the norm”, broadcast on North Country Public Radio, May 2014.
- Click here to watch the “First Person” video by BBC News featuring Ronald Braunstein and Me2/Orchestra.
- Listen to Executive Director Caroline Whiddon discuss the Me2/ organization with Lynne Goodson on The Point, 104.7 FM (September 30, 2012).
- Vermont Public Radio interviewed Me2/Orchestra cellist Will Kiendl and Executive Director Caroline Whiddon about the “Music in the Prisons” tour in August 2012.
- WCAX-TV 3 produced a news piece about the Me2/ cello trio “Music in the Prisons” tour.
- “Opera singer spreads mental illness awareness” by Brent Hallenbeck, Burlington Free Press, June 2014
- “Conductor creates musical outlet for people with mental illness” by Elizabeth Bloom, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, June 2014
- “Braunstein’s Me2/Orchestra plays right notes with inclusive message” by Toby Tabachnick, The Jewish Chronicle, February 2014
- “For this orchestra, playing music is therapeutic” by Dave Gram, Associated Press, January 2014
- “Brilliance of Stravinsky Delivered” – Review by Jim Lowe, Rutland Herald, February 2013 (Me2/Strings: this professional ensemble was discontinued in March 2014).
- “Playing for Mental Health” by Brent Hallenbeck, Burlington Free Press; November 2012
- “Me2/Strings makes impressive debut” – Review by Jim Lowe, Barre-Montpelier Times Argus and Rutland Herald, September 2012 (Me2/Strings: this professional ensemble was discontinued in March 2014).
- The online magazine of the League of American Orchestras, Symphony
- National Association for Mental Illness (NAMI) magazine, Advocate