ME2/orchestra and ME2/strings are both receiving attention from local and national media outlets:
VIDEO & RADIO
- Click here to watch the “First Person” video by BBC News featuring Ronald Braunstein and ME2/orchestra.
- Click here to watch the November 2012 performance by ME2/strings.
- Click here to watch the debut performance by ME2/strings, September 8 2012.
- Listen to Executive Director Caroline Whiddon discuss the ME2/ organization with Lynne Goodson on The Point, 104.7 FM (September 30 2012).
- Vermont Public Radio interviewed Executive Director Caroline Whiddon and ME2/strings Concertmaster Jane Bearden in early September 2012. Click here to listen.
- Vermont Public Radio interviewed ME2/orchestra cellist Will Kiendl and Executive Director Caroline Whiddon about the “Music in the Prisons” tour in August 2012. Click here to listen.
- WCAX-TV 3 created a news story about the ME2/ cello trio “Music in the Prisons” tour. Click here to view this story from August 2012.
- “Brilliance of Stravinsky Delivered” (Review: Jim Lowe, Rutland Herald, February 2013)
- “Playing for Mental Health” by Brent Hallenbeck, Burlington Free Press; November 11, 2012
- “ME2/strings makes impressive debut” (Review: Jim Lowe, Barre-Montpelier Time Argus and Rutland Herald; September 2012)
- The online magazine of the League of American Orchestras, Symphony
- National Association for Mental Illness (NAMI) magazine, Advocate