Me2/orchestra and Me2/strings are both receiving attention from local and national media outlets:
VIDEO & RADIO
- WCAX-TV 3 interviewed Caroline Whiddon and Susan Futterman about the June 16, 2013 “Side-by-Side for Mental Health“ event
- Click here to watch the “First Person” video by BBC News featuring Ronald Braunstein and Me2/orchestra.
- Click here to watch the November 2012 performance by Me2/strings.
- Click here to watch the debut performance by Me2/strings, September 8 2012.
- Listen to Executive Director Caroline Whiddon discuss the Me2/ organization with Lynne Goodson on The Point, 104.7 FM (September 30 2012).
- Vermont Public Radio interviewed Executive Director Caroline Whiddon and Me2/strings Concertmaster Jane Bearden in early September 2012. Click here to listen.
- Vermont Public Radio interviewed Me2/orchestra cellist Will Kiendl and Executive Director Caroline Whiddon about the “Music in the Prisons” tour in August 2012. Click here to listen.
- WCAX-TV 3 produced a news piece about the Me2/ cello trio “Music in the Prisons” tour. Click here to view this story from August 2012.
- “Brilliance of Stravinsky Delivered” (Review: Jim Lowe, Rutland Herald, February 2013)
- “Playing for Mental Health” by Brent Hallenbeck, Burlington Free Press; November 11, 2012
- “Me2/strings makes impressive debut” (Review: Jim Lowe, Barre-Montpelier Time Argus and Rutland Herald; September 2012)
- The online magazine of the League of American Orchestras, Symphony
- National Association for Mental Illness (NAMI) magazine, Advocate